Operations & Administration Coordinator at Fanisi
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fanisi HR Solutions
Our client is a food processing company that produces healthy and tasty snacks to be distributed to key retail outlets. They are looking for results-driven and reliable person who will be tasked with the following key roles; bookkeeping, Sales and Merchandising support, operations support and Office Administration.
- Coordinate all office operations such as monitoring and tracking costs, expenses as well as customer payments.
- Support the planning of the factory activities and the team
- Ensure policies and processes are adhered to
- Prepare invoices, quotations, reports and analyses for products sold.
- Maintain a simple bookkeeping process
- Manage the office and liaise with suppliers
- Perform any other duties as delegated by management
- At least (3) years experience in administration and book keeping position.
- Must have atleast a Diploma in business administration or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem solving.
- You should be Flexible, Proactive, gives feedback and completes tasks on time.
- Should be a fast typist with proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, excel and outlook) (this is mandatory and will be tested)
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within (Kiserian) and its environs will be highly considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fanisi HR Solutions career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fanisi HR SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Tamarind Village
- Supervisor at Charlie’s Bistro
- Restaurant Manager at Tamarind Group
- Job Vacancy at Mary's Meals
- Baker at Turrifiq Cake House
- Waiters & Waitress at Recours Four Kenya