Reservations Manager at Micato Safaris
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: 16 March, 2018
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Micato Safaris
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Micato - A leading luxury Tour and Travel Company seeks to recruit a dynamic and self motivated individual to the position of Reservations Manager to be based in Nairobi.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the day- to –day duties of the reservations team to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Ensuring competitive tour costing, quotations and pricing for accommodation and air.
- Ensuring proper management and preparation of client’s itineraries per their request.
- Coordination between Head office and all other operations in East Africa, including local ground handling agents and suppliers.
- Administering all the general Overseas Travel groups
- Product development and inspections of new properties.
- Flight bookings and confirmations.
- Charter flight manifesting / roll briefings and supervision and also Flight handling
- Oversee bookings, reservations & ticketing for domestic and international flights.
- Overseeing proper Invoicing and Accounting of files
- Provide excellent customer services to clients, agents and suppliers as required
- A degree in Tour & Travel Or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in tour and travel or hospitality industry at the luxury level.
- Excellent knowledge of luxury properties throughout East Africa
- Outstanding leadership, planning and negotiation skills.
- Strong manager who is ready to work long hours and can handle high working pressure
- Excellent Computer skills with good knowledge of Granite reservations system
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Those who meet the above qualifications should send their application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to email@example.com by 16 March 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Micato SafarisSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Marketing Executive at African Touch Safaris
- Python Software Developer at Vacay Holiday Deals
- Sales Research Assistant at Bluekey Seidor
- Auditor at Travelife
- Travel Consultant at Travel 'n Style Ltd.