Medical Receptionist at Scanlab Kenya
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: 19 March, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Scanlab Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Scanlab Kenya - Our client a leading diagnostics provider is seeking to recruit for the position of medical receptionist/ administrator.
The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience as a medical secretary or similar administrative position.
- An individual who can meet tight deadlines, is computer-savvy, can multitask & with outstanding communication & organizational skills.
- Experience generating invoices, processing insurance claims & familiarity with basic bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of MS Office, electronic health record (EHR) systems.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the centre in all administrative functions to assist in smooth running of the practice.
- Receiving and assisting patients, visitors & medical staff in a friendly, courteous, efficient & effective way.
- Manage office communication – screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; timely response to email messages; ensuring timely dispatch of results & invoices, recording meeting discussions etc.
- Billing patients and third-party payers; Work with insurance companies to process claims; Process invoices; initiating collection calls and reminders. .
- Scheduling & confirming appointments for procedures, laboratory & imaging tests.
- Maintaining office files and patient records; Developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintain patient/ client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Perform duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology and laboratory / imaging procedures.
- Ensure reception area, offices are clean and free from dust, spills, clutter and hazards throughout the day.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, please send your current detailed CV (must have 3 professional referees including a current or former supervisor), recent payslip & state your expected salary ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 19th March 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Scanlab KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Entim Sidai
- Career Opportunities at Nairobi Women’s Hospital - 7 Positions
- Anaesthesiologist at PCEA Kikuyu Hospital
- Job Openings at AIC Kijabe Hospital
- Job Opportunities at Nairobi Hospital Medical
- Latest Vacancies at Maisha Meds
- Tutor at Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
- Occupational Therapist at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital