If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Virtual HR - Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is Africa’s leading online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are urgently seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position:
The Shop Assistant will be responsible for interacting face-to-face with customers to generate the required mix of volume, bets and clients to attain individual and outlet targets.
- Receiving bet payments from clients and prints and issuing bet receipts
- Implementing marketing activities within respective outlets to ensure product and service awareness
- Ensuring accurate recording of all client information upon registration
- Promoting company products and services to potential clients to acquire new business
- Assisting customers regarding product and service updates, policies and procedures
- Recording all financial transactions during their shift accurately
- Ensuring appropriate turnover of accountabilities regarding financial transactions and documents during their shift to the incoming staff member
- Preparing and delivering forms and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Diploma/ Degree in Customer Service or any related field
- Highly trainable in sports betting products and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, internet and email
- Strong numeracy and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday 16th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “SHOP ASSISTANT INTERN”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.