If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Meru County is located on the Eastern side of the Mt Kenya covering 6,936 square kilometers. It is strategically placed bordering Isiolo County to the North, Tharaka County to the South West, Nyeri County to the South West and Laikipia County to the West. The county has a population of 1,356,301 million people.
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacancy
- Original National Identity Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must be between 30-40 years of age
- Must have successfully gone through National Youth Service Training and obtained the rank of SSII (trainers) or Kenya Police Training college and attained the rank of a sergeant to inspector
- KRA Pin
- Proof of a bank account
- Medical Certificate
- Form four certificate
- Must be ready to work under pressure.
Method of Application
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left hand side the position you are applying for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 120-60200
- Women and people living with disability are encouraged to apply and should clearly state the type of disability.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Meru County Public Service Board Offices situated at Ntara Place Building – 4th Floor.
- Important information to all applicants: The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 16th March, 2018
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note: applicants must have the following;
- Original ID Card;
- Original Academic Certificates (transcripts are invalid) and other testimonials;
- Requirements as per chapter 6 (six) of Kenyan constitution as follows:
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign institutions.
- EACC clearance