Customer Care Supervisor at Savvy Riders
Posted on: 13 April, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Savvy Riders
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Savvy Riders is a social enterprise that aims to professionalize the African motorcycle taxi industry, which currently lacks structure and regulations. We partner up with Kenyan motorcycle taxi riders and empower them to invest in our program and improve themselves as micro entrepreneurs. By becoming part of our community, they learn how to offer a better service for their customers. Savvy Riders stands for safe and reliable taxi riders and together we set the example in the industry.
- Responsible for high quality customer care service
- Manage Savvy Cliental
- Executing and developing Telesales strategies in liaison of operations manager and Commercial manager
- Coordinate the process of Dispatch to riders to various clients with the support from the team
- Ensure Update rides overview
- Ensure the Standard Operating procedure are followed to the latter
- Develop, update, maintain and fulfill loyalty contacts for each individual customer account.
- Keep the customer informed on the entire Customer Journey and processes associated with it (onboarding process, billing process, support process).
- Follow up on all existing contacts renewal, and ensure bundle renewals are made in time
- Managing and updating the Regular contacts list Liaising with Finance, and relevant teams of delivery notes updates
- Following through on all escalated issues to ensure resolution within SLA and communicate to customers once queries have been resolved.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience in a call center.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales Additional Notes Incumbent must be ready to work in a team, headed by a Team leader, and work within a competitive environment.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line Grants Writer.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Savvy RidersSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Sanergy