Keeping Alive Societies Hope (KASH) has received a grant to undertake a project on strengthening partnerships between NSAs, County Governments and Citizens to enhance County Government processes for effective service delivery in Kisii and Nyamira Counties
This project aims to build a citizenry that fully appreciates, understands and plays their rightful roles within the devolved governance structures.
To achieve this goal, the project seeks the services of a highly competent M&E Officer.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION.
This person will be incharge of all the M&E aspects of the project. Locals from the coastal region are highly encouraged to apply.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
- Develop and improve existing tools towards achieving desired results.
- Participate in the project management development of strategies for improving efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Keep & update organizational data base for tracking organizational work.
- Assist to collect both qualitative and quantitative data for indicators to track implementation.
- Revise M&E tools to reflect the scope of our program work and for effectiveness.
- Undertake visits to the field to support implementation of M&E.
- Assist to identify, document and disseminate lessons learned.
- Assist the program officer in guiding field staff in filling forms and preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission.
- Assist in preparing consolidated project progress reports.
- Use the approved data bases to key in data that has been cleaned.
- Liaise with field officers in compiling quality case studies of program work.
- Undertake the administrative support work linking the program and the accounts department.
- Assist the program officer is filling the national reporting tools to the relevant government agencies as required.
- Support project implementation team in documenting their work particularly lessons learnt and best practices.
- Manage all program hard copy files to ensure easy retrieval of information and filling of new files
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience.
- The preferred candidate must possess data collection, data cleaning and data base management skills.
- High level proficiency in computer software application particularly MS word, Excel, Power point, Microsoft access, SPS and EPI info.
- Must be equipped with excellent reporting skills.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit cover letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and day time contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to;
The HR Officer-
Keeping Alive Societies’ Hope.
P.O Box 3505-40100,
Applications must be received not later than 20th April, 2018. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted