If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Molars Dental Group has conglomerated a unique set of expertise, intellect and equipment to cater to the health of your smile. Our dentistry experience spanning 5 years has edified our service menu and sensitivity to offer more than oral health care.
Our smile emanates from the heart, so to say. Therefore, our mission does not stop at dentistry. We are careful to yield utter attention to facilitate a comfortable and specialized experience so you can‘tabasamu milele’.
The purpose of this post is to support the day to day operation of the dental clinic in the capacity of a Nurse.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
- Strictly 2 years or more working experience as a General Nurse.
- MUST have a Certification or associate degree /diploma in an accredited institution.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.