Kava is a financial services integrator for consumers and trade. We aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion by creating the ‘Uber’ of financial services for Africa’s underserved consumers and informal economy.
We are looking for someone with analytical, statistical and programming skills to collect, analyze and interpret vast amounts of conventional and alternative data to develop data-driven solutions to difficult decisioning challenges.
To provide information and awareness about the brand, products, services, generating sales opportunities and working to build customer preference for the brand. Scope: Brand promotion, activation, marketing and communication.
- Develop annual promotions and activations strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
- Design promotional and activations calendar to meet the promotions strategy.
- Manage product communication including creating excitement around new product / feature launches, channeling product feedback and managing issue escalation Develop creative themes for all campaigns and activations.
- Monitor all online platforms and actively manage customer inquiries.
- Pre-requisite: Curiosity, continuous learning and ability to ask better questions.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- 2+ years industry experience in similar position
- Experience in retail/B2C promotions, roadshows and on-ground activations
- Highly self-motivated and able to work flexible hours (nights and/or weekends)
- Knowledge of financial industry an added advantage
- Experience reporting key metrics and sales data back to management
- Effective communication, administration and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and have leadership and planning skills
- Prior customer service or sales experience preferred
- Degree in Marketing or Sales or close equivalent
- The maximum salary for this position is Kes 70,000 Gross
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kava career website on careers.kava.africa to apply