We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of Uber Eats. The Marketing Manager will execute initiatives that span ’eater’ experience, brand, content, campaigns, conversion analytics, business development, and account management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Storytelling, brand, and content - Drive the Uber Eats brand in your city, create compelling stories for our users, and acquire customers. Be the voice and brand of Uber Eats through email, our website, social media, and our blog.
- Execute campaigns - Liaise with central marketing function to execute brand campaigns and promotions by identifying audiences and determining the right media mix to reach them
- Email marketing and analysis - You’ll create compelling content for users, and you’ll obsessively measure and quantify impact.
- User focus - Know our ‘eaters’ inside and out. Deeply understand their habits and preferences. Have a pulse on Riyadh-specific trends. Use these insights to grow demand for Uber Eats.
- Analysis - Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Help drive our promotional strategy. Prioritize initiatives based on highest return on investment.
- Playbooking - Document everything. The takeaways from Uber Eats today will pave the way for growth in markets around the world.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, consumer marketing, business intelligence, business development, and/or consulting experience in a rapidly changing environment. Experience with ExactTarget or other email automation platforms is a plus.
- Written communication - You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing. You’ll be creating a lot of user content, and you can do this with minimal oversight and supervision. Fluent Arabic language in the local dialect skills are a strong requirement.
- Detail orientation – You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
- An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can’t wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- A bias for data - You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything you do. You love measuring things, and have a strong intuition for picking out the most impactful measurement variables. You have experience making data-driven marketing decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL).
- Growth hacking - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- A foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Monthly gym reimbursement