If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FCM Travel Solutions is the corporate travel business of the Flight Centre Travel Group. The company is headquartered in Brisbane and operates a network spanning 87 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas. FCm Travel Solutions – Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is seeking a Transport Manager to effectively assist in the administration of our transport office by providing service excellence through exceptional people management skills and competence in fleet management.
FCm Travel Solutions – Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is seeking a Transport Coordinator to manage the day to day operations of the drivers and vehicles ensuring that the safety and wellbeing of clients is upheld, as well as compliance with company policies, state guidelines, corporate SLAs and the maintenance and care of company vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Transfer/Transport Schedule and allocate drivers in the schedule correctly;
- Circulate Transfer Schedule to specified recipients and brief drivers with the final Transfer Schedule for execution;
- Prepare transfers’ reports and send them to the appropriate departments;
- Prepare transfer invoicing schedule;
- Update client databases;
- Conduct customer care follow up with clients where applicable;
- Provide services that are tailor-made to clients’ specifications and needs;
- Follow-up with transfer executors for firsthand information on the success of any transfer;
- Ensure the necessary materials and items are available in the cars at all times;
- Maintain daily log of vehicles’ conditions and any repairs requirements;
- Ensure that the vehicles are well used by the drivers to reduce maintenance costs;
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles at all times;
- Keep record of repairs done on all vehicles at any given time;
- Ensure that mileage covered per day is justifiable against the number of transfers assigned;
- Calculate daily fuel consumption and keep track of vehicles fuel consumption performance;
- Keep track of all vehicles locations at any given time and ensure vehicles are duly accounted for at all times;
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the Transport office is maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- C plain and above in KCSE or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience;
- Should have excellent client management skills;
- Diploma in a business related course will be an added advantage;
- Fully conversant in MS Office;
- Be able to “think on their feet”;
- Must be a team player;
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs;
- Excellent computer skills - MS Excel, MS Word, Email and Internet;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet strict deadlines;
- Possess a lot of drive and passion for the job.
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications please send a cover letter, your detailed CV indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 27th April 2018.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis