If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya Youth Board - A Nairobi-based company is looking to onboard young, industrious and entrepreneurial interns who have a passion for any of the following fields:
- Customer Service.
- Web content writing & SEM.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Web graphics design.
- Web & Mobile Development.
- Human Resource.
- ICT Systems' Administration / Support.
- Shipping & Logistics.
- Office Support. (Includes cleaning).
- A minimum of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent.
- At least a college diploma certificate in the field of interest.
- Proficiency in oral and written English. Must be an advanced computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday)
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
The company will consider making permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform well during their internship period.
The positions aren’t salaried; only a mobilization stipend of Ksh. 10,000 per month will be offered to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To be considered, Email your expression of interest to SLattach2018@youthboard.or.ke before April 30th, 2018 – 5:00pm stating the internship position you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are an ideal candidate.
Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis. NOTE: No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.