If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
What does this mean for a brand that is 155 years old? It means that we know, understand and believe in Africa and all her opportunities. We see the potential it has for our people, our customers, entrepreneurs and those who are as passionate about investing in Africa as we are. Our family extends across 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa and we nurture some of the most skilled, innovative and creative minds in the industry. Our purpose is to drive Africa’s growth, we are a catalyst for inclusive and sustainable economic growth in the countries we operate and we make life better for our fellow Africans by doing business the right way.
Finance: Budgeting and forecasting, creating interim and annual financial statements, facilitating internal mergers and acquisitions, as well as dealing with analysts and investors.
Establishment and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Personal and Business Banking (PBB) business unit to aid in decision making and the products, channels and segments profitability.
- Develop and implement reporting of key PBB management information (MI) ensuring data integrity and timely communication to relevant managers.
- Provide Reliable information and reports to the bank’s EXCO, PBB EXCO, PB Manco, BB Manco and Stanbic Insurance Agency Limited management
- Provision of accurate and timely monthly PBB Information per segment and Product.
- Provision of accurate and timely monthly channel and product financials including yield analysis for all products
- Participate in preparation of annual budget, Revised Estimates and forecasts
- Support PBB in review and tracking of costs performance vs. budget
- Point of contact for queries on PBB financial and management information Partnering
- Participate in delivery of various PBB finance and business projects
- Business Information
- Understand the business information needs of head office information receivers and align with country management information needs.
Preferred Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- ACCA / CPA (K)
- 1-2 Years experience in management accounting/financial reporting, preferably in a financial services environment.
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Acumen
- Statistical and Mathematical Analysis
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Bank Group career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply