If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vivo Activewear is hiring! We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic candidates with the right attitude to join our Retail Sales Team.
Our philosophy is centred on a “passion” and “zest” for life! At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes one ”look and feel great”.
We believe that the Vivo experience begins on the shop floor. Our Retail Sales Team are our brand ambassadors charged with ensuring that each shopping experience is memorable.
The Retail Sales Candidate is responsible for:
- Maximising sales: Inspiring the customer to buy and meeting the store’s sales targets.
- Handling all customer requests courteously and professionally.
- Being knowledgeable of and performing sales support functions related to Point of Sales (POS) procedures.
- Learning Vivo’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties.
- Improving the store’s Conversion rate and Basket Size.
- Promoting the Vivo Loyalty Programme.
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensuring that goods are well displayed.
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency.
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor.
- Previous sales experience (Clothing retail sales experience is an added advantage)
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Dependable and a high level of integrity.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An eye for fashion and trends.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative. independent of direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Articulate with a good command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Strong Reporting skills.
Method of Application
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line.
Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th May 2018.
The subject of your email should be “Retail Sales Position – (Expected Salary)” Eg. Retail Sales Position – Ksh. 20,000
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.