- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Pharmacy Technician at Mediheal Group of Hospitals
Posted on: 14 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Mediheal Group of Hospitals
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mediheal Group is a leading private healthcare provider with high focus on quality, state of the art treatment, cost effective healthcare and respect for human beings.
We have facilities in Eldoret, Nairobi, Nakuru. and Kigali offering tertiary level, diagnostic and therapeutic service We are looking for experienced professional from the Health Care Industry for the following positions in our Mediheal Hospital and fertility center.
- Helping the health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; managing complains from Doctors/patients & referring inquiries to the Pharmacy Supervisor & Pharmacy Manager.
- Organizing the medications to dispense for out patients by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities & explaining the dosages to ensure patient compliance.
- Ensuring all the out-patient medicines arranged for dispensing
- Entering the indents for in-patients into the system, organizing the medicines department wise & keeping them ready for the nursing department to pick.
- Clearing all the indents for in-patients.
- Ensuring all medicine returns (OP / IP) are confirmed physically & verified & arranged back to the racks.
- Proper recording of dispensing of DDA drugs to be maintained in the DDA registers.
- Stocking adequate amount of medicines & surgicals from Mediheal Group Store
- Performing the Daily Stock /monthlytake of Expensive, fast moving & DDA medicines
- Removing the near expiry medicines & surgicals from the shelves every mid-month & reporting to the Pharmacy Supervisor.
- Filling up the Night staff report & reporting to the Pharmacy Supervisor.
- Ensuring hygiene and cleanliness of the Pharmacy department.
- Adhering to the Pharmacy, Medicines & Poisons Board prescribed regulation.
- Contributing to team effort.
- Experience in Hospital min 2 years
- Dispensary/Pharmacy store- min 4 years
- Education- Diploma or Degree.
Method of Application
Applicants are requested to email their application letters, CVand copies of their certificates to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mediheal Group of HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Hospital Administrator at Oasis HealthCare Group
- Demand & Supply Analyst at Nairobi Hospital
- Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor at Penda Health
- Job Vacancies at Mater Hospital
- Lecturer at Nairobi Hospital
- Fresh Jobs at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Technical and Operations Specialist at Medtronic
- Senior Manager at GE Healthcare