If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The KCCB – Catholic Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the following key position.
Purpose of the Post: Assisting and Supporting the National Coordinator in planning and implementation of Family life programs and capacity building activities in the program areas.
- planning and implementation of Family life programmes
- Coordination of Family life activities
- Capacity building
- Report writing
- Resource mobilization
- Provide consultative service to the various dioceses to help carry out the objectives identified within the strategic plan.
- Identify, design, organize and implement processes for the development and training of and Family throughout the country that follows the overall strategic plan of the Diocese.
- Degree in community development, social sciences, in theology, Education
- Ability to write good grant proposals
- Trainer of Trainers with experiences in project/program using participatory development tools and community driven approaches;
- At least 5years relevant experience in the field of community development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Proven problem solver with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Flexible, professional with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities with changing priorities.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Must have a very clear idea of the Catholic Social Teachings
Extent of carrying out duties listed above.
Method of Application
Applications should be addressed to: –
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
Applications must reach us on or before 25th May 2018