If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Are you passionate about helping young people realise their potential? Are you an innovative and creative individual with amazing HR skills? Do you enjoy working in an environment with a lot of room for growth? Dentsu Aegis Network is hiring!
At Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN), one finds themselves in the company of some of the advertising industry’s smartest and most creative professionals. DAN is a company that rewards ambition, values collaboration and supports innovation. The value DAN places on their employees knows no bounds. They have disrupted the Kenya advertising industry, and are now ready to disrupt human resources in the way they attract, hire, develop and reward talented people. The people who work within DAN have a wide variety of talents and experiences, but their common trait is that they share a commitment to preserving Dentsu Aegis Network Kenya’s corporate culture: uncompromising excellence can be fun.
DAN is looking for an HR Manager to support their efforts to invest in their staff. This person will play a critical role in driving the organisational culture and ensuring adherence to labor laws. This role requires someone who is able to communicate with people from various backgrounds and different levels of seniority.
- Staff Development
- Work closely with the company managing directors to identify staff training needs and monitor professional development activities.
- Uses assessment techniques, observation and interview methodologies to establish individual coaching action plans
- Works with staff members to make improvements to their action plans
- Maintain employee benefits programs, study and assess benefit needs and trends. This includes obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids, awarding benefit contracts as well as designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Building a Community
- Demonstrate DAN’s corporate values in human resource management process. This includes job design, recruitment, organizational structure, performance management, training & development, talent management, and salary/ benefit services.
- Responsible for the administration, organization, and coordination of DAN Kenya’s performance management programs to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of goals and objectives and performance results.
- Maintain staff by establishing and leading a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program. This includes counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews as well as recommending changes
- Leadership and Support
Play a lead role in designing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of global, local and third-party talent training programs. This will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
- Support the leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and growth objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
Does This Sound Like You?
- At least 2-5 Years of experience in HR or Training
- Certified by IHRM
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of Kenyan employment legislation
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills
- Enjoys working with young people
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Good budgeting and IT skills
- Some knowledge of marketing or advertising
- Liberal minded person
- An interest in executive coaching and training within the workplace
- Interest in personal development coaching
- Startup experience is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dentsu Aegis Network career website on www.linkedin.com to apply