If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rose Avenue Group - Our Client, a company providing a range of engineering solutions in the energy and environment sectors. Offering integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals.
In order to expand in developing sustainable solutions, our client is looking to hire a Sales Representative
- Achieve order booking target (value and no of orders as per ABP ) for the assigned territory and Spares and Services lines
- Provide accurate order booking projections, lead and prospect reports to support business growth
- Provide strategic inputs for developing ABP and SBP for the assigned territory
- Generate and maximize cross sales opportunities
- Anchor enquiry management system from lead generation to order closure
- Assist business development and promotion strategy, Build case studies, Customer testimonials
- Provide inputs on:
- new Service line/ development
- breaking into new market segments
- Change in Industry norms
- win loss analysis
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Electrical or any other related discipline
- BE (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical )
- MBA preferred
- At least 8-10 years
- Multiple utilities products like Boilers, Heaters, Power Plant Equipment like Turbine, Generator, Auxiliaries, BOP, CHP and AHP Systems, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Water and Waste
- Water Treatment Plants, Spare Parts and Re-engineering of Spares.
- Sales/ service experience in a light to heavy engineering company/ capital goods industry, across at least two business units; Preferably Power Plant related services, Maintenance services, AMCs, Procurement of Power Plant equipment or spares
- Experience in multiple international locations preferred
- Ability to work with a multi-cultural team
- Candidate should be ready to travel extensively
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com, clearly indicating the job TITLE as the subject, your SALARY address it to the Recruitment Manager not later than 21st May, 2018.
While we will appreciate all the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.