If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and market stalls. We are a team who believes passionately that all the goods in our markets should be cheaper, easier for vendors to get, and better quality.
Twiga Foods seek to hire an Accountant who will provide financial accounting support to the organization.
The candidate will work under the Finance department and report to the Financial controller.
- Data entry in the organizations accounting system which include; sales, creditors invoice, petty cash reconciliation and any other relevant accounts records posting.
- General ledger maintenance and analysis.
- Management accounts preparation.
- Assisting in preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Facilitating the implementation and observance of financial policies within the organization.
- Maintain an orderly filing system for all accounting records as required by the Law and by best practice in accounting.
- Contribute to team effort by playing a support role in complementing other functions within the organization as directed by the head of department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
- Minimum CPA section 4 qualification.
- Excellent command of all Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- 2-3 years’ work experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org