Technician at Ozonecool
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 31 May, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Ozonecool
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ozonecool is a fast growing company dealing in air- conditioning, mechanical ventilation and refrigeration located at the heart of Nairobi. Ozonecool seeks to develop a team of professional and competent technicians to provide quality and highly professional services to clients. We specialize in installing, servicing, testing and commissioning air-conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems.
We are looking to recruit an ideal candidate that must have a minimum of 4 years' experience in maintenance & installations of HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects, and repairs, HVAC systems, Air conditioning and Refrigeration systems and equipment.
- Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment/systems.
- Maintain equipment uptime.
- Carrying out frontline reactive/corrective repairs and responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults and responding to breakdowns as per SLA.
- Daily inspection of mechanical plant and effective operations of mechanical plant.
- Cost awareness and participate in cost reduction programs.
- Ensure maintenance best practice applied taking OEM requirements into account.
- Maintain service and repair records and manage warranty repair claims.
- Ensure compliance with all EHS legislation, regulations and procedures.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience in maintenance and installations of HVAC, compressed air and Refrigeration systems.
- Craftsman Certificate in HVAC installation will be an added advantage.
- Must have multi-discipline technical experience in air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation environment.
- Effective equipment management skills and client relationship management.
- Accountable and attentive to details.
- Must have effective team leadership skills and stakeholder engagement.
Method of Application
Send your Resume and testimonials plus a cover letter to email@example.com on or before 25th May 2018. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified via email on or before 31st May 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OzonecoolSimilar Jobs
- Site Manager at WTS Energy
- Engineer at D.K Engineering
- Business Development Lead at Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd
- Electrical Maintenance Technician at Nuctech Company Limited
- Engineers at Concept Engineering Consultants Limited
- Business Manager at Atlas Copco
- Field Service Coordinator at Wärtsilä
- Engineer at Eaton