If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Kengeles.
- Mixes ingredients prepare Dawa, cocktails and other bar beverages.
- Slices and puts fruit for garnishing drinks
- Carries the drinks around the restaurant serving guests as they request
- Take orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Arrange beverage collection and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Explaining to the guess the types of drinks they are offering
- Occasionally demonstrating how the Dawa is mixed
- Comply with all safety and health policies when handling the drinks and other beverages.
- Follow correct sequence of service outlined in the F&B Standard Operating Manual.
- Clean glasses that may be used to serve the Dawa/Cocktail in case there is a shortage of clean glasses.
- Issue sales receipts & receive guest cash bill payments and ensure correct change is issued back
- Diploma/Certificate in Food and Beverage service
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a bartender and mixologis
- Should have an understanding of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including wine, cocktails, beers etc.
- Prior experience as Cocktail Server, Waiter or Waitress will be an added advantage
- Good communications skills
- Must be flexible and able to work with less supervision
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Are you in interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com
The application deadline is 25th May, 2018.Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.