If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
There has never been a better time to look for a new opportunity - IQVIA careers without limits! IQVIA– A combining force and recipe for success, utilising real world data and commercial solutions to always deliver a first class service. We are patient centric, consistently winning hearts and minds; a top 20 global partnership pharma company, offering unrivalled support and development. Our message is simple - making a difference through Passion,
IQVIA is looking o recruit and employee a qualifed Business Development Manager.
Director, Business Development; or Designee
Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new clinical sponsors.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
- Work with Sales Management to identify and prioritize list of target Account opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually).
- Work with Sales Management to establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Under the leadership of Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Lead the sales process; prepare and lead the sales presentation.
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
- Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at Quintiles, Inc.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
- Excellent understanding of business and Industry Trends and ability to interpret the trends relevant to the business.
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in business, science or related discipline and 7 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Frequent travel
- Frequent long, varied hours
Method of Application
For any further information or to submit CVs, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org/+27 126712255