If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alternate doors - Our client is a Food Manufacturing Company producing a number of well known brands in Kenya seeking to hire a National Sales Manager
They are looking for an experienced National sales manager to contribute to thier company’s sales strategy and objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
As a National sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to drive business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
Ultimately, you should aspire to develop, grow and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers
The position is on the Company’s Leadership Team and is a senior role within the organization.
The individual must be a team player with the ability to work with other departmental heads and closely co-ordinate with the marketing function
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Drive a distribution plan, with objectives, deliverables and results
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and drive improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reports
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Take ownership of driving brand visibility in both modern and informal trade.
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce, or related business field.
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager (10+ years)
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Method of Application
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.