If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dutch water limited (DWL) is a water company involved in producing healthy affordable drinking water for everyone.
DWLis currently looking for a suitable shop assistant candidate in an exciting retail outlet that offers significant opportunities for career progression.
A smart, conscientious and customer focused SHOP ASSISTANT with extensive experience of selling, stocking in a retail and sales operation. Able to converse in a courteous and polite manner. Always paying specific attention to detail, and having an approachable, cheerful and friendly attitude.
Responsible for maximizing sales and providing excellent customer care to shops (over the phone and direct) customers. Constantly working with his team to develop and increase sales under the supervision of the Head of Domestic Sales.
- Directing distribution routing on a daily basis
- Promoting the shop and its products at every opportunity.
- Ensure maximum effort is put towards sales and attaining targets
- Manage and enforce the Depots team and its efforts towards sales.
- Cashing up and completing paper work at the start and end of shift.
- Assisting customers in the loading of the purchased products.
- Completing sales sheets at the end of the day.
- Ensuring that the shop is always manned.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately & efficiently.
- Following policies & procedures of DWL relating to cash & stock handling
- Checking the inventory listing with actual stock on the shop and reporting any discrepancies to managers.
- Arranging stock orderly and neat in appearance.
- Handling customers’ complaints in a professional and diplomatic way.
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy at all times.
- Attending training sessions.
- Daily tracking and reporting to the Distribution Coordinator.
- Highlighting special promotions to customers.
- Consistently achieving sales targets.
- Complying with shop health and safety regulations as laid down by the law
- Hard working, self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced retail environment.
- A real commitment to customer service.
- Physically fit
- Having specialist knowledge of the store products and merchandise.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Friendly personality and able to engage customers.
- A strong Sales work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Smart presentable appearance.
- Possess a polite and helpful manner.
- Confident communication skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Positive attitude.
- Confident and articulate.
- Persuasive and having good influencing skills.
Key Competencies And Skills
- Sales Stock management
- Client interaction
- Negotiating skills
- Selling Skills
- Diploma/Higher diploma in sales and marketing or any related fields
- 1-3 years of sales experience/in a relevant position would be an added advantage
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and internet
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Salary Bracket: Consolidated Salary -Ksh.20, 064
A Bonus scheme will be set which will always be variable and calculated based on the given set targets.
Method of Application
Send your documents on or before June, 15th 2018 through the below email address:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org