Chef at Charlie's Bistro Kenya
Posted on: 12 June, 2018
Deadline: 15 June, 2018
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Charlie's Bistro Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Charlie’s Bistro is a High End Premium Restaurant, looking for an experienced Chef.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Prepare and cook foods of all types
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipments to staff
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform Other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management
- Diploma in food and Beverage production
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals
- At least 2 year working experience in a similar position in a 4 star hotel
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their applications to email@example.com on or before 15th June, 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Charlie's Bistro KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Chef De Partie at Corporate Staffing Services
- Human Resource Officer at Charlie’s Bistro
- Cashier at Trattoria