If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, with an industry focus. Our purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change. We have a notable ‘Africa Footprint’ serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Marketing Knowledge and Communication (MKC) is an Internal Business unit in KPMG. MKC has both internal and external role with sub-functions in the following areas:
- Business Development
- Learning and Development
- Due to continued growth, MKC are looking to recruit a Graphics Designer
- The Graphics Design Associate role reports to the Marketing, Communication and Branding Manager. More specifically the responsibilities for this role will include:
- Graphics Design
- Take project requirements briefs and provide a delivery plan within pre-defined deadlines;
- Come up with creative design concepts that fit the internal clients’ needs
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Demonstrate illustrative skills through the use of rough sketches;
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programs such as Quark Xpress,
- FreeHand, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash); and
- Knowledge and use of video editing suites such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe premier
- Coordinate photography and video coverage for internal and external events.
- Manage the design and printing of the firm’s collateral (notebooks, folders, brochures and giveaways)
- Monitor the correct use of the KPMG logo.
- Updating banners and other visual identities.
- Inspect all branded merchandise to ensure delivery as per specifications and guidelines.
2-3 Years work experience in a busy organisation or a creative agency
- Diploma in Graphics Design, Animation
- Creative flair, acute vision, originality, strong computer skills, detail oriented and flexible;
- Confidence to present and explain ideas;
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions;
- The ability to balance and deliver work on several projects at a time;
- Good team working skills;
- An awareness of the competitive business environment at KPMG; and
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Strong organizational skills and creativity: be able to develop new simple approaches to complex design problems.
- Personal and Professional Ethics: Must operate and practice within the professional code of conduct, be honest, with self and colleagues
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be a people’s person, good with people but firm and fair with ability to manage people with diverse personalities.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills both written & verbal presentations.
- Goal Driven and Results Oriented: Enjoys being measured, and being judged by performance results.
- Multicultural Skills: Must be able to operate and interact in a multicultural environment and uphold cultural diversity.
- Resilience and Tenacity: Must be able to sustain motivation and commitment to goals in good and bad times, ability to contain and absorb stressful moments and issues
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and
CV giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting MKC/01/Graphics Designer, on or before 23 June 2018.
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on home.kpmg.com to apply