If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Royal Media Services Limited is the largest electronic Media House in Kenya. Home to the most popular television and radio channels according to audience share, at Royal Media Services we fashion our programming primarily to connect with our audiences. Our brands are Citizen TV, Inooro TV, Radio Citizen, Ramogi FM, Inooro FM, Musyi FM, Chamgei FM, Muuga FM, Egesa FM, Bahari FM, Mulembe FM, Wimwaro FM, Sulwe FM, Hot 96 and Vuuka FM.
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified individual to the position of a Voice-Over Artist.
He/she will be required to script, voice, record and produce station classifieds, commercials, informercials, tags and promos. He/she will report to the Head of Radio – Ramogi
Key roles & responsibilities
- Research, plan and develop ideas and concepts for scripting purposes that meets the stations standards. Script, voice, record and produce station classifieds, commercials, informercials, tags and promos.
- Translate scripts, sponsorship tags from English and or Kiswahili to Dholuo.
- Edit/Cut snippets of audio materials for activations for different clients
Upload Podcasts for different programs
- Receive briefs from creative team, sales executives, and supervisor and execute them accordingly.
- Academic and professional/ Work Experience
- Diploma in Mass Communication or related training.
- Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be techno-savvy, have knowledge of basic computer and broadcast related packages. At least one year relevant experience.
- Able to work long/odd hours without supervision and meet set deadlines.
- Must be techno-savvy, have knowledge of basic computer and broadcast related packages.
- Must be creative, innovative and self driven.
- Good command and comprehensive fluency of Dholuo language. (Attach a copy of written comprehension piece in pure Dholuo of between 200-300 words) Rich authoritative, persuasive, and commanding voice.
- (Attach Dholuo voice demo of not more than 30 seconds, advertising a product).
- Demonstrate professional approach and appearance including enthusiasm, drive, commitment, honesty, trust, loyalty and a team player.
Method of Application
If you are interested and qualified, please email your CV, voice demo and an application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18th June 2018.
Clearly cite Job Ref No. Ramogi 06/18. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.