If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Save the Children has been operational in Kenya since the 1950s, providing support to children through developmental and humanitarian relief programmes delivered both directly and through local partners. Current programming focuses on child protection, child rights governance, education, health, HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, nutrition and WASH. In 2012, as part of a global reorganization process, Save the Children combined the programmes of SC UK, SC Canada and SC Finland to create a single operation in Kenya. In February 2014, we completed a second transition, which saw us join forces with the British INGO, Merlin, and merge their health and nutrition programmes with our own. Save the Children now has an operational presence in Bungoma, Dadaab Refugee Camp, Garissa, Mandera, Nairobi, Turkana and Wajir. We work through partners in many other parts of the country. We have a staff complement of around 300 staff and an operating annual budget of approximately US$16 million in 2018.
The role of the O365 System Administrator is to support O365 and Azure identity management deployment, design, build, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of our enterprise identity management in a 24/7 operation. This person will also participate in the management of our consolidated server infrastructure and assist with the migration of systems from our data centres to the private/public cloud.
Contract Duration: 2 Years
Qualifications and Experience
- Identity systems and identity for O365, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and/or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and other cloud services
- Experience supporting and configuring Active Directory, Microsoft Azure AD, AAD Connect, DFS and ADFS roles and services.
- Versed in features such as Privileged Access Management Solutions, domain account authentication and authorization, Active directory auditing, RBAC implementation, AD and File System Entitlement
- Experience managing, deploying and administering resources and services within a Microsoft Azure environment
- Strong understanding of messaging fundamentals and supporting technologies
- 2+ years experience with MS Exchange or O365 Exchange Online including planning, implementation, management, and configuration of Office 365
- Experience of Implementing, configuring and supporting Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- PowerShell scripting skills to automate routine processes
- Familiarity with object storage and cloud storage gateways/edge cache appliances.
- Experience in troubleshooting and customer support for complex technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize requests and projects based on impact and urgency
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Experience developing automation solutions and working in a highly automated environment
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
- Experience working with and deploying Citrix technologies such a XenApp, working with VMware/vSphere virtualization and proven experience in Windows and SQL
- TCP/IP, Clustering, O/S Security and Group Policy administration.
- Familiarity with AWS services and migration
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience of working as part of a globally distributed team
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience / exposure to the non-for-profit sector and/or developing countries
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Save the Children career website on www.savethechildren.net to apply