- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technician at Xpest Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Xpest Limited
We are an established Pest Control Company offering affordable, reliable and professional service focusing on both industrial and residential premises and complexes. We pride ourselves as a customer oriented company by offering high quality tailor made solutions. This we achieve through continuous application of our integrated pest management system with our primary focus being customer satisfaction, safety and the environment.
- Growing the fumigation turnover.
- General administration of pest control and fumigation section.
- Ensuring quality service provision to all our clients by using the best pesticides in the market in terms of effectiveness and cost.
- Ensuring health and safety precautions in the course of undertaking fumigation operations.
- Supervision and training of the staff in the section including the fumigation applicators.
- Any other duty allocated by immediate supervisor or management.
- Have experience in rodent and insect control including treatment of termites and cockroaches.
- Installation and monitoring of electrical insectocutors and management and monitoring bait station.
- Be adept at administering gels, sprays, rodent baits, traps and other standard pest control treatments safety.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and spoken English.
- Presentable with good communication and organization skills.
- Motorcycle or driving license is an added advantage.
- C.S.E graduate with a minimum grade of D+.
Method of Application
Send your applications to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs