Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations.
Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective.
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
Planning and executing strategies of respective categories across the sales & distribution, marketing and part of the supply chain functions to satisfy consumer and maximize sales.
- Formulate and implement product category sales and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth and EBITDA target achievement for category
- Managing and controlling category budgets
- Lead and Manage the departmental strategy through processes and procedures/standard achieve the organization’s objectives
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Planning, budgeting and executing of advertising and promotional activities for the category, leveraging on consumer marketing platforms.
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Forecast demand for their category based on marketing plans and external factors.
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Responsible for competitive analysis and ensure pricing and value chain models are competitive and well defined for their category.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Benchmarking and implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- CIM Certificate
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience
- Track record of managing successful teams
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Creative thinking
- Person of high integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reeds Africa Consult career website on www.reedsafricaconsult.com to apply