Graphics Designer at Churchblaze Group
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 13 June, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Churchblaze Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Churchblaze.com is a social networking site that was created with the Church in mind. We intend to unite Christians from all walks of life having God as the common factor. Churchblaze is more than a social network. It is a real dynamic Christian community platform that brings Christian individuals together giving them a voice. It is a decent social network that can accommodate people from different cultures, age groups and diverse denominations socializing with sobriety.
- Meet with ICT manager to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients and the company on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the ICT manager
- Incorporate changes recommended by the company into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
- Possess good customer service skills
- Attentive to detail
Method of Application
Cover Letter and CV to be sent to hr@Churchblaze.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Churchblaze GroupSimilar Jobs
- Operations and Administration Assistant at Buyology Co. LLC
- Latest Vacancies at Glovo
- Project Manager at Sage
- Legal Practitioner at Nokia
- Operations Manager at Taxify
- Business Development Manager at Mastercard
- Sales Representative at Cisco
- Sales Executive at Recours Four