Frank Management Consult Ltd is one of the country’s premier Recruitment & Training consulting firm, based in Nairobi. FMC has proven itself for more than 15 years. Specifically, FMC has competitive expertise in Recruitment, Headhunting, In-House Training, Background Check, Career Development Advisory, CV writing services & General HR Consultancy.
Our blend of diversity and hands-on experience by our consultants makes us enjoy real expertise, which essentially enables us provide high quality of advice and assistance that we offer to our clients.
Urgently seeking to fill the above position for our client a leading beverage brand in Kenya. The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to realize the sale targets, market coverage and merchandising objectives to maintain the highest standards of performance.
- Achieve the daily and monthly sales
- Ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence, and are well stocked
- Determine the reorder levels of cases required & order the accordingly.
- Develop sales and distribution, in liaison with the Sales Supervisor, by identifying new clients and introducing the full range of the products to the new & existing clients.
- Submit a daily activity report to the Supervisor detailing the competitors’ activities
- Ensure that zero stock out effective and efficient collections are made
- Actively involved in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities in his/her designated routes
- Merchandise the products in the coolers and displays & check the expiry dates in all outlets and rotate stocks whenever required.
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of Company coolers and report faulty equipment to the Sales Supervisor for remedial action.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- 2 Years’ direct sales experience in the in FMCG industry preferably soft drinks, water and beverages
- Valid Driving Incense
- Very aggressive
- Team player
Method of Application
Qualified interested candidates to share their CVs with us ASAP via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 18th June 2018