If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Located just 10 minutes from Boone, The Lily Patch Farm is a working organic farm which offers 42 acres of winding roads and beautiful views for your special day.
A re-imagined greenhouse, a timber-framed pavilion by the pond, an old barn, wildflowers, orchards, fields and woodlands-all combine for perfect mountain wedding memories.
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Minimum 2 years in the sales field
Method of Application
Eligible candidates can send their cv’s,passport size photo and recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org