If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
L'Oreal East Africa Ltd. manufactures and markets hair care and hairstyling products in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, and Ethiopia. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Nairobi, Kenya. L'Oreal East Africa Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of L'Oreal SA.
- Bear responsibility for Musoni’s Microfinance internal audit activities.
- Prepare and implement the internal audit strategy and internal annual work plan.
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports to the Audit Committee of the Board and the CEO.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the system of risk identification and management and suggest improvements as appropriate.
- Carry out compliance audits with policies, laws, rules and regulations.
- Carry out special audits or investigations as and when necessary.
- Verify the reliability and integrity of financial data.
- Enforce the implementation of high standards of internal control and procedures in order to safeguard the Company’s operations, assets and data.
- Supervise, develop and motivate internal audit staff to ensure timely delivery of high quality service, effective work methods and conducive work environment.
- Provide secretarial services to the Audit Committee of the Board.
- A degree from a recognized university.
- CPA (K) or ACCA.
- Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 8 years of internal audit experience in banking/microfinance industry.
- Prior experience of auditing or assessing digital financial services.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills required.
- Excellent data analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders such as staff, lenders and regulators.
- Leadership and people-management skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter with the title “Chief Internal Auditor” to firstname.lastname@example.org on the subject line not later than Monday 25th June, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Musoni Microfinance is an equal opportunity employer.