If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.#
- Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) owns the delivery of the entire Customer contract execution scope – products and services - for his/her BG
- CDM is accountable for revenue and profit in line with Nokia MoO for his/her perimeter within the BG
- CDM represents Nokia on an assignment basis and is the primary contact for the assigned scope for planning and execution, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation topics for the entire services and delivery process.
- CDM is responsible for the contract execution performance with respect to financial and operational (non-financial) KPIs (e.g. cost, timelines, revenue recognition, project assets, and Customer satisfaction) and requisite planning to enable successful execution.
- CDM is responsible for E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance.
- CDM ensures Customer contract execution management based on PMI/PBM principles in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operations and applicable BG guidelines
Summary of key activities:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managing financial and operational (non-financial) Performance
- Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation
- Customer Contract Execution Management Planning
- Monitoring and Controlling Customer Contract Execution
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Leading the Customer Program Management Team
- Closure and handovers
Key Performance Indicators:
- Gate 6 - Project Target Agreement (PTA) implemented
- Gross Margin GM
- Cost Baseline Adherence +/- 3% (incl. change management)
- Project Asset Rotation Days (PARD)
- Customer Perceived Value (CPV)
- e2e Demand Planning Accuracy (Equipment + Services)
- Operational non-financial KPIs
- Revenue (contribute to efforts of services business creation)
- Forecast accuracy (revenue volume, margin evolution, resources, …)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exposure to Nokia Project Management processes and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply