If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group employs over 100,000 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2015-16, the Emirates Group posted an AED 8.2 billion (US$ 2.2 billion) profit. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website,
- To manage a portfolio of key travel management companies and corporate clients.
- To achieve agreed sales revenue targets by maintaining and developing business relationships with major travel management companies and other selected independent business travel agents and their respective clients in an assigned territory.
- To create and develop awareness of EK products and services within the portfolio of accounts in order to ensure that set revenue objectives are achieved.
- To develop and implement effective sales and marketing initiatives/plans with assigned accounts to increase Emirates revenue share.
- To identify and prospect new corporate client opportunities based on revenue potential.
- To negotiate incentive agreements with corporate clients and review/assess performance on a quarterly basis.
- To account manage all activity with a major corporate travel agent, and ensure the effective dissemination and communication of Emirates developments to assigned clients.
- To closely monitor area sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximise revenue.
- To maintain and update regular sales call activities in salesforce.com.
- Providing Direction
- Open to Opportunity
- Engaging Others
- Knowledge and experience of the South Korean travel trade infrastructure
- Travel industry account management experience is essential
- Proven success with client relationship maintenance and business development
- Self-motivated and dynamic with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Fares, Reservations and Ticketing
- Thorough knowledge of EK products and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word , PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must have a Valid driving license
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Kenya. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Emirates career website on www.emiratesgroupcareers.com to apply