- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Engineer at RA International
Posted on: 14 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at RA International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RA International provides construction, logistics, life support and maintenance services for clientele operating in remote and demanding environments. We focus on serving those involved in humanitarian operations, and the oil & gas and mining industries. With a presence in 10 African countries and the capability to operate across the entire continent, we are arguably Africa’s premier service provider.
- Manage and direct a multi-disciplinary team of engineering personnel, that is fully responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and projects within the organization, including but not limited to initial pricing and design for tendering purposes, preparation of detailed designs implementation plans and work schedules upon award and full oversight of site construction activities through to handover.
- Ensure that all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in full conformance with the organization's established policies and objectives. Ensure that all projects are in full compliance with both the contractor proposal and the client specification, with particular emphasis on quality and adherence to the work schedule.
- Liaise with all departments within the organisation as and when necessary, and provide the necessary support as may be required, in order to secure new business as well as successfully implement projects in hand.
- Assume full control of project budget, through the full lifecycle of the project.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 10-years experience in the construction industry. Preparation of priced bills of quantity, preparation and management fo work schedules, preparation of project implementation plans, quality and budget control.
- Experience within at least three large and high-value projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RA International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RA InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Space and Style Ltd
- Mechanical Engineering Interns at Gearbox
- ICT Officer Intern at Power Governors
- Maintenance Supervisor at KONE Corporation
- Urban and Business Development Specialist at SMEC
- Channel Sales Manager - East Africa at Vertiv