Job Opening at Emirates
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 24 July, 2018
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Emirates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group employs over 100,000 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2015-16, the Emirates Group posted an AED 8.2 billion (US$ 2.2 billion) profit. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website,
- Develop and promote a demand for Emirates Holidays products by servicing and processing all reservations and information enquiries from both the travel trade and public, within the specified market and raise the awareness and credibility of Emirates Holidays products in these markets, thereby maximizing revenues for Emirates.
- Effectively plan, price, suggest and sell brochure, tailor made and group movement holidays to the travel trade and users whilst ensuring maximum profitability and revenue to Emirates.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of booking and documentation for sales of leisure products between the travel trade, EK office (Dammam) and EK Holidays central reservations in Dubai.
- To compile comprehensive operational reports and analyses on a weekly and monthly basis with recommendations on course of action for management’s evaluation and action.
- To issue all related documents on behalf of the local travel trade and direct passengers traveling on EK Holidays packages and keep accurate and timely accounts for the reporting of documentation.
- To offer suggestions and recommendations based on market intelligence and feedback from the travel trade in selling EK Holidays products.
- Higher secondary level of education and fluent in spoken and written English.
- A proven track record, minimum five years in the airline industry, with the past 3 years in the leisure field.
- Ticketing skills as per Emirates Advanced Fares and ticketing level.
- EMIR, Galileo or Sabre
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Emirates career website on tas-ekgcareers.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EmiratesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Kenya Airways
- Security Officer at Kenya Airways
- Student Intern at Kenya Airways
- Manager at Kenya Airways