If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kobby Technologies Limited is an Oracle Partner and it exceeds expectations. The company has established itself as an IT Organization offering Solutions, Services and Products. The company has established itself as a powerhouse in Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Upgrades, Implementations, Support, migration and conversion to 64bit architectures. Kobby Technologies has done numerous successful iterations of Oracle E-Business Suite upgrades to the latest Release 12.2.4 and Oracle Database to the latest 12c version 18.104.22.168.0. Our core competency, developed through intensive exposure to a variety of business processes, industries and technologies; lies in providing client focused Business Consulting and Re-Engineering of IT Services.
The individual must:
- Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
- Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
- Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
Perform customization and Personalization Oracle Applications Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows to conform to new Business
- This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing the technical objects within Oracle Applications in support of the business function.
- Maps technical processes, designs layouts, validates functional specifications and creates technical solutions to address business needs.
- Ensures that quality software is developed, meets schedule requirements and satisfies requirements detailed in functional specifications.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes
- Help migrate objects to the test environment as required Oracle Applications Interfacing and Integration
- Expertise in Oracle EBS R-12 development Standards
- Solid Oracle Technical foundation/familiarity with Oracle EBS R12 data models Experience with Oracle RDBMS 11g Programming skills using SQL*PLUS,PL/SQL Development Tools-TOAD/SQL Development experience
- Familiarity with Oracle Workflow builder
- Development Tools-TOAD/JDeveloper/SQL Developer Prior Forms
- Personalization experience
- Ability to produce Oracle Reports, Forms development experience in Oracle EBS environment
- Experience with XML Publisher
- Prior interfaces/Integration experience in one or more modules in Oracle EBS
- Experience in working with Oracle
- Support in trouble shooting and resolving issues SOA experience
- BS in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Management, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 2+ years IT experience working with Oracle EBS R 12, Oracle Application Framework, R12, Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows
- 2+ years Programming experience using SQL*PLUS,PL/SQL
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
- 2+ years Oracle application development experience with various technical tools among core Oracle database tools, OA Framework, Oracle Forms/Reports.
- Expertise in configuration and setups for AOL module.
- 2+ years of experience in support of software applications (preferred).
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
Method of Application
Send your Resume to email@example.com putting the Job Title on the Subject line.