If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EPH is an established Christian publishing house based in Thika Road.
We are looking for a creative Graphics Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on children’s textbooks, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our editors and sales team.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and advise accordingly.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to editor’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with authors, designers, editors, executives etc.
- Diploma or degree in Graphic Design
- At least 6 months experience in a textbook design environment
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Method of Application
If you are qualified, kindly apply to the General Manager, EPH to reach him not later than 16th July 2018, attaching a textbook pages portfolio and an updated CV, to email@example.com.
NB: This is a 2-month engagement with a possibility of further extension.
EPH is an equal opportunity employer.