- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inventory Controller at Power Governors Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2018
Deadline: 18 July, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Power Governors Limited
Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-12-07-2018
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receive, unpack, count, sort and stock incoming speed governor, car tracker, car alarms and batteries (from checking at receiving dock to organization and counting)
- Receipt of goods and related data entry into the system
- Compare incoming product with packing lists, purchase orders,
- Preparing and maintaining records of all inventory
- Safeguard warehouse and store operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Compiling inventory reports and submitting to manager in charge
- Ensure timely availability and dispatch of needed inventory for uninterrupted project execution
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for inventory handling and interactions with other departments
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Receive goods and ensure that they are in accordance with the purchase order agreement
- Verify that supplies received are listed on LPO and Invoices
- Sending parcels with the required items to the other branches on time
- Maintain updated record (bin cards) of all inventory in the store
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Procurement/Commerce (Finance or Accounting Option) / CPA Finalist.
- At least 2 years of experience in store keeping / inventory management.
- Experience of working with an ERP system and in-depth knowledge in Materials Management Module (Purchasing, Inventory).
- Management policy development and Inventory performance management.
- Microsoft Office productivity packages, internet and e-mail.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 18th July 2018
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Power Governors LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Solar Technician at Mwezi Solar Limited
- Associate Team Leader Majid Al Futtaim
- Job Vacancies at Tata International Limited (TIL)
- Marketing Coordinator at Bluekey Seidor
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Mwea Rice Growers Co-Operative Society
- Finance Assistant at Panalpina Welttransport
- Store Manager at Builders: Warehouse, Express, Trade Depot, Superstore
- Procurement Officer at Tuskys