Inventory Controller at Power Governors Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2018
Deadline: 18 July, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Power Governors Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-12-07-2018
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receive, unpack, count, sort and stock incoming speed governor, car tracker, car alarms and batteries (from checking at receiving dock to organization and counting)
- Receipt of goods and related data entry into the system
- Compare incoming product with packing lists, purchase orders,
- Preparing and maintaining records of all inventory
- Safeguard warehouse and store operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Compiling inventory reports and submitting to manager in charge
- Ensure timely availability and dispatch of needed inventory for uninterrupted project execution
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for inventory handling and interactions with other departments
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Receive goods and ensure that they are in accordance with the purchase order agreement
- Verify that supplies received are listed on LPO and Invoices
- Sending parcels with the required items to the other branches on time
- Maintain updated record (bin cards) of all inventory in the store
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Procurement/Commerce (Finance or Accounting Option) / CPA Finalist.
- At least 2 years of experience in store keeping / inventory management.
- Experience of working with an ERP system and in-depth knowledge in Materials Management Module (Purchasing, Inventory).
- Management policy development and Inventory performance management.
- Microsoft Office productivity packages, internet and e-mail.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 18th July 2018
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Power Governors LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Good Brands and Smart Brands (G&S) Group Limited
- Sales Manager at GoAfrica
- Career Opportunities at Tradestar Kenya Limited
- Senior Facilities Manager at City Mall, Nyali
- Dispatch Rider at The RED Petal Florists
- Job Opportunities at Denri Africa - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Hotpoint Appliances Limited