Assistant Manager at Norda Industries
Posted on: 12 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Norda Industries
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Norda is a fast growing FMCG company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We manufacture high quality snacks with our products available through the East Africa region. The company currently manufactures several popular snacks under successful brand names each with their own identity in the market. We manufacture all of our snack and confectionery products at our factory in Nairobi.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sales & Distribution
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the sales and distribution function, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals Sales Planning in order to meet the requirements for the business set by the management.
- Managing the Sales and Distribution function and ensure a smooth running of this area through the Personnel Planning and monitoring of distribution fleet Ensure that the sales and distribution processes are carried out in an effective and efficient manner as per the established procedures.
- Monitoring and if need be, adjusting the sales and distribution plans
- Support Marketing
- Contribution to formulate marketing and sales strategies
- Provide the necessary support in implementing, monitoring and if need be, improving the marketing strategies and plans
- Managing and Developing distribution and dealer network in close association with the marketing team
- Inventory/Stocks control Cash/Credit Control
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Day to day office administration and Human resources management in the area of Sales.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate in Sales and Marketing related degree
- Minimum 5 years in the Sales Functions in the FMCG sector out of which minimum 2 years should have been in a senior capacity
Method of Application
Send CVs ONLY to email@example.com quoting current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Norda IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Lead IT at Walk In Solutions
- Government Relations Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
- HR Specialist at Cargill
- Latest Jobs at Moko Home + Living
- Graduate Trainee Programme at L’Oréal
- Regional Compliance Officer at Upfield
- Region System Economics Analyst at Coca-Cola Company