Nuctech Company Limited (Nuctech), derived from Tsinghua University and founded in 1997, is an advanced security & inspection solution and service supplier in the world. Relying on independent innovation and following the customers’ demands, Nuctech provides the most advanced technology, superb products and integrated solutions in the security inspection industry to our customers from more than 150 countries and areas in the globe.
INSTRUMENT OF APPOINTMENT: Full time, fixed term contract for one year, contract to be renewed at the end of each contractual year.
Work Area: different sites around Kenya.
The electrical technicians shall provide aftersales services, mainly maintenance & repair of container/vehicle scanners, to the customers at the scanner site.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work at the scanner site daily to ensure the scanner is operating normally.
- Routine inspection and preventive maintenance to container & vehicle scanner at the scanner site as schedule
- Perform service on-call upon customer’s request. When the equipment goes faulty, able to find the fault precisely and restore the equipment to normal working condition in time.
- Identifying spare parts for ordering, management of spare parts on site.
- Timely and accurately preparation of routine reports.
- Performing any other relevant aftersales service duties as may be assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree( at least a college diploma with 2 or three years study) in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering or similar major
- At least two years of experience of maintenance and repair of electrical equipment, experience of repairing Medical X-ray equipment preferred.
- A positive and sincere attitude, always ready to offer service whole-heartedly, flexible to respond to a range of different work situations under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nuctech Company Limited (Nuctech) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply