- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Accounts Executives at Carrel Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 13 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Carrel Technologies Ltd
At Carrel, we consider ourselves the ideal partner for companies seeking answers to complex business technology needs that technology can address. We have developed a wide range of technology solutions that address the most complex IT needs for any organization within our industry vertical portfolio.
Job Ref: HR/CTL/07/18
The primary role of this job is to identify and secure and maintain new business for Carrel Technologies whilst maintaining and deepening existing business relationships for the achievement of the companies strategic objectives and financial targets.
- Understand customer’s businesses, and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization
- Focus on identifying customer’s business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives through ICT solution sales.
- Conduct high impact sales presentations and prepare sales proposals.
- Engage effectively with all levels across a customer’s organization to include all executives, negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals.
- Ensure revenue and profit targets are met.
- Dealing with all aspects of sales campaign & promotional strategies.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business and prospects
- Attaining and maintaining the set sales targets through opportunity identification, qualification and closure.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives and other clients and prospects.
- Attending clients and other sales prospecting meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with new and existing clients.
- Working on requests for proposals, Expression of Interests (EoIs)
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met Ensuring that invoices are settled on time.
- Making 'pitches' to win new business
- Analyzing clients needs and proposing specific technology solution that meets the client's needs.
- Responding to any business or technical questions the client might have regarding the solutions proposed to clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
A degree in IT or Business Related Course with at least 1 year experience in business development in ICT sector in Kenya and/or the region.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Carrel Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Agile Business Solutions Limited
- Regional Business Development Manager at Information Technologies Solutions & Services (ITSS)
- Web Developers at Techno Brain
- Brand Ambassadors at Emphy
- Commission Sales Personnel at Kavenacc Digital Solutions
- Project Implementation Manager at Mastercard
- Job Openings at CloudFactory
- Senior Manager Engineering Experience (HRBP) at Andela