Web Designer at Centre for Reverse Logistics and Supply Chain Studies- Kenya
Posted on: 8 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Centre for Reverse Logistics
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CeRLS-K, the first global institution to represent the interests of the wider supply chain. Our aim is to improve the industry by setting standards and promoting industry best practices through the offering of high-quality training and qualifications. We offer customised courses that are tailored to match your needs while still maintaining quality and integrity of the outcome. Our courses are practical and simple to understand and to execute in the work environment.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centre for Reverse Logistics and Supply Chain Stud...Similar Jobs
- Rider at Savvy Riders
- Sales Representative at Sanergy