If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Odyssey Capital is a consumer finance organization that aims at making consumer items affordable to low income households who would otherwise not be able to afford them. Our core product Lipa Later (Pay later) is a payment option that utilizes alternative credit scoring to allow consumers to pay for essential items (electronics & furniture) in affordable monthly instalments.
If you are dynamic, creative, motivated and know how to get the most out of a team? This is the ultimate job for you. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a vibrant environment that is mission driven, result oriented and community based.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Account Management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improvement.
- Manage the sales team and periodically visit clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Partnerships Recruitment
- Developing leads with prospective partners and building a business network.
- Planning and delivery of personalized propositions to engage new partnerships.
- Promoting PR/communication initiatives in key markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to help build powerful and persuasive commercial proposals based on the marketing objectives and the business needs of potential partners.
- Supporting the business development team by initiating, negotiating and closing appropriate engagements with partners.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
- At least 3 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1 year’ experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.