If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Motion Africa Service - Our client, a Fast moving consumable goods manufacturing company, playing a key role in Horticultural sector wishes sector wishes to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Reviewing and developing Safety and Security security policies and procedures in accordance with the regulatory provisions and the best Industrial practice
- Coordinating Security and safety activities in the organization and advicing advising Management on identified exposure risks
- Developing an independent security intelligence system of information flow to enable detection and prevention of material and equipment theft at the company
- Provide security risk assessment in order to minimize and eliminate safety and security mishaps and ensure implementation of recommended remedial measures
- Conducting regular training sessions and drills as a way of creating awareness on employees on what to do in case of fire and other emergencies.
- Keeping a daily log of guards and monitoring all operational activities through electronic surveillance system to detect irregular activities
- Preparing reports documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes committed, lost or found property, security lapses and safety hazards and tracking determined course of action.
- Conducting investigations and ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.
- Proactively responding to security emergencies within the company offices and liaising with both internal and external response teams and identifying the source of the security breach.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses
- Conducting security surveys with the aim of improving overall Company integrated security systems
- Develop an independent security intelligence system of information flow with the communities around the project areas to help detect and prevent theft of materials or machinery or even apprehend culprits.
- Liaising with government law enforcement agencies on security matters affecting the Company.
Academic Qualifications And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology / Social Science/ Security Administration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Security Field in a commercial business setup
- Must have computer application skills
- Membership to International Security bodies is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to be considered for the positions are invited to direct their applications specifying the position applied for in the “subject line of the email” to:
So as to be received latest by Tuesday 14th August , 2018 attaching a detailed CV stating age, education, professional qualifications, relevant work experience, current remuneration, names and addresses of three referees.