We are a young and dynamic Real Estate Marketplace/ Technology company headquartered in the Nairobi. Our company has a passion to create real estate marketing solutions for Kenya’s real estate professionals
You will develop a practical pipeline of business opportunities that will allow you to attain your set targets. We offer an opportunity to do meaningful work, in the most interesting tech space and circumstances in Nairobi.
The Job will be based in Nairobi with frequent travel within the capital and on occasion outside Nairobi county.
Reporting into: Sales Team Leader
- Sales Team Leader (Monthly, Weekly and Daily Pipeline/ KPIs)
- Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
- Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients.This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
- Managing all facets of the sales cycle,including prospecting,negotiating and closing.
- Maintaining a stellar client list,building relationships with them and helping clients maximise the value of subscribing to Buy Rent Kenya.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
- Document proven tactics in sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
- Communicate learnings on Agents & Developers account performance to the team leader.
- Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
- Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
- Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
- Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
- communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
- Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
- possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after sales effort.
- Demonstrate your attention to detail in your planning, which is key to this role, where you shall formulate and execute key plans geared towards your markets.
- This is a challenging and exciting opportunity and is very rewarding to you, if you are the right candidate.
- Field Sales Team Leader + Team
- Customer Service Relationship Team Lead + Team
- Company CEO
- Social Media -Content Marketer
- In-House Designer
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite.
- A bachelor’s degree in a management field may be considered an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record,with a substantive interest in property.
- Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
- Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
- Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
- Be a significant part in a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
- This is a full-time, permanent role reporting at 8:30 in the morning and clock-out at 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Quality of the meetings, emails, calls that you make at all times.This shall be constantly monitored by the Sales Team Leader.
- CRM usage as well as proper update.
- Maintain the Minimum Acceptable result (MAR) and conversions made per day
- Ensure that you constantly meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- With the assistance of the Sales Team Leader,prepare and make presentations to key clients assigned to you.
- Any other KPI that you might be assigned from time to time.