If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers.
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Department: Enterprise Division
Role Purpose: We are seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our Enterprise Team. This role is responsible for building and managing the Corporate and SME client loyalty and retention strategy in order to sustain customer and value share within the Corporate and SME segments.
In addition, he/she will ensure that retention plan is coordinated between product management, customer service, sales teams, and all other interfacing departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively resolve complex client issues concerning all products within scope by working with the product managers, business and technical teams to recommend appropriate win-back offers.
- Manage specified action with the CTC (Customer Test Centre) and other agents to measure the level of client satisfaction.
- Ensure end-to-end retention processes that cover reactive as well as proactive retention activities within Marketing, Technical, Sales and Customer Care are applied effectively.
- Follow-up with the sales managers on the closure of all sales leads qualified by the retention teams.
- Ensure that the product managers have developed the right retention scripts for implementation.
- Monitor usage for clients and propose the appropriate plans to spur usage with the goal of increasing revenues.
- Proactive mitigations by analysing proactively the potential churners and develop strategies to mitigate potential churn.
- Benchmark and continuously improve the retention strategy.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Communications degree or Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing , Business Administration/ Management, Psychology and or Engineering
- Professional Certification required with a bias on CIM
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior management position in Customer Experience
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Commercial orientation and business acumen
- Strategic orientation
- Strong Leadership, Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
- Track record in developing self and others
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Process discipline and quality orientation
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Efficient and results oriented
- Strong organization, presentation & communication skills
- Networking skills to form collaborative partnerships
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
Method of Application
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by 21st August 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.