If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sunesis Consulting Limited - We are a leading business intelligence provider that helps businesses to move from data to decisions. Since 2006 Sunesis Consulting has continually worked with organizations as the ultimate BI partner. This we achieve by using various business intelligence solutions which enable businesses to analyze their data and draw useful insights from their reports.
Reports to: Projects Manager
The position requires an enthusiastic individual who will develop, support, train and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) applications that serve our clientele. The ideal candidate MUST have knowledge of existing BI tools and environment.
- BI applications development
- Support user experience design and information architecture for BI applications
- Contribute to database design and development activities
- Integrate BI applications/solutions with existing client software infrastructure
- Work with the business and project teams to devise technical alternatives
- Responsible for testing and implementation of software changes.
- Gather requirements to address business problems.
- Perform product enhancements, including analysis of requirements, specification, design, coding (in various programming languages), and testing.
- BI Training
- Conduct training needs assessment with our corporate clients and subsequently customize the content to effectively address the identified needs.
- Preparation of training interventions including participant sign-up sheets, exercises/files, and related preparatory activities.
- Develop training materials/content to include training manuals, job aids, models, multimedia visual aids, ensuring that they are up to date with current technology.
- Deliver customized training interventions to our corporate clients and public classes.
- Design pre-training assessment tools, administer test, rate and group the trainees.
- Team player
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail and analytical skills required;
- Proactive, self-starter and team-oriented;
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage competing priorities;
- Dependable and upholding highest level of honesty and confidentiality;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identifying trends from data points with an attention to details;
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing demands of business projects and user alike.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics
Diploma covering Statistics, Mathematics or Computing
Other Skills (Added Advantage)
- Certifications in the data analytics field (e.g. R programming, SQL, Python, VBA) will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Office 365 environment
- Ability to develop basics workflow solutions within Office 365 platform
- Ability to develop Dashboards using PowerBI and MS
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunesis Consulting Limited career website on sunesiskenya.com to apply